Friday, August 12, 2005

Bobbert says bye bye

12 hours more and I'll be off. Excited but elements of anxiety exists. Pre-departure jitters they say. Nontheless, I finally get to see the big apple after years of seeing it on TV. Philadelphia and DC are also on the cards. Hope I don't get too lost. For those who have expressed their desire yet inability to send me off, thanks! No worries as it is the thought that counts yes? For those who expressed desire to pray for me, please pray for safety, at least for the next 10 days.

Anyway, I'm all packed. Was deciding if I was going to bring my beloved bolster along. Those who have been acquainted with it know 2 things: It was made by my mum and I sleep better with it around. So, despite the fact that my 18 year old American roommate would probably get a fit upon seeing it, I decided that the bolster reminds me of home and mum and therefore it shall once again leave home after a 15 year break. Yay!

So...Aufweidersehen! See you folks next year!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger splat said...

u sure u need a bolster to hug when u are there? hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home