Friday, August 26, 2005

New York was breakfast. Now Philadelphia Cheese Steak for lunch

My room mate took up 3/4 of the room. He should as he brought most of the stuff. I, however, contributed the phone to our habitat and I'm looking to get a kettle. All of these shall belong to my roomie when I leave. Isn't he lucky?

Philadelphia commentary

Phiadelphia: My favourite city for its unique blend of old and new.

Philly Cheese Steak: Diced Beef and melted cheese on bread. Nothing spectacular.

Liberty Bell and Indepence Hall: The birth place of 21st century hegemony. = )

Lancaster County: Great scenes and delicious food.

Amish people: Quirky

Drive-in movie: One of the most American things to do

Hersheys: Yummm.....

Driving in USA: Fun. Especially so when someone takes the wheel for the first time

I must now make mention for the companionship of Jeremiah from VCF and his friends, Yew Zhen, Iris, Eric and Melvyn and for making my trip to Philly an enjoyable experience. Yes, I do prefer company. Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Gale said...

Hi!!!!!!!!
I see my name!!! wahaha...
Where're all your photos???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home