Tuesday, November 29, 2005

No good title

I realised I haven't updated in a while after Paul yelled at me to ease his boredom by putting in a new entry. I'm down to 8 more days of lessons and thereafter 5 days of exams. Of all the modules I start of with I got to start with that blasted religion module.

By far, RELI 21 has to be the worst module I have ever ever ever taken and probably will take. Not that it messes with my faith, the lecturer is absolutely unengaging. While this module used to be boring and easy, it is now hard and boring. The crux of the module is to look at the old testament through historical evidence. So, basically we spent the semester debunking the credibility of the old testament by looking at authorship and archaeology.

At the end of the day, I figured that judging scripture by logic conceived by man will only sell short the full value of scripture. I guess its harder to believe than not to.

On a lighter note, thanksgiving was a relaxing affair. Eating every 2 hours and sleeping in between. The Depps were wonderful host though Waxhaw, North Carolina is as sleepy as sleepy can get. Waxhaw only has 1, ONE, SATU, YI, EIN traffic light. Go figure.

2.5 weeks till the end of semester. 4.5 weeks till I get home. I think I'm ready to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home