Wednesday, April 12, 2006

When something hits the fan

I ended 2005 with a huge bang. Good grades, great trip, balanced. Couldn't have asked for more. So I sat at the dining table at Wallingford Apt in Philly vividly telling Jeremiah that 2006 will be just as good if not better. You probably guessed by now 2006 is nothing like what I had envisioned. And I had to have my History prof to kindly point out to me that maybe God had misheard my words and that 2006 will be a GROWTH year. Yeah...God does have a strange sense of humour sometimes

Read this today in Daily Bread

All God's testings have a purpose
Someday you will see the light
All He asks is that you trust Him
Walk by faith and not by sight
(Zoller)

Beginning to see the implications of the message to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home