Saturday, August 27, 2005

The lovely Co-Op and the wonderful Ultra Supplies

I have to mention this. I spent a total of 500USD on books. Can you believe it? I always wanted to do that. Like waltz into Borders and sweep all the books I want and spend 750 Sing on them. But for academic purpose? No way! A course pack of 100 pages (read short) cost 30 USD. I even got a required text that cost 75 USD. Each course has 5 books on the average, multiply that by 5 and each costing 20 on the average, yeap, you got it....my entire paycheck from teaching in July. Xerox here cost 14 cents USD per page. Go figure.

Next time when one of you enters Co-Opt or go Xerox something. Please kiss the place and the staff. We don't know how lucky we are. Long Live the Student Pirate!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Roy said...

Haha... funny post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home